i was pulling up to a gas station and mumford came on the radio so i started blasting it in my car and all the people can hear with my doors closed is just the base and theyre looking at me like “wtf inappropriate rap song is that girl listening to” and i open my car door and out comes the sound of a really aggressive banjo solo
peter parker’s job is literally selling his selfies to the daily bugle
Emma Stone | by Craig McDean for Vogue US, May 2014
Why D&D can’t write woman part one(x)
- is reduced to the depressing stereotype of “strange foreign seductress with evil morals”.
- mock davos for his son’s death.
- taunts davos and pretty much blames the battle of blackwater on him.
- has an evil vagina.
- is reduced to nothing more than a nice ass and a mad woman.
- seduces stannis.
- actually gets naked at all apart from the birthing scene.
- pretty much only used to be a sexual object or an antagonistic socio-path.
- manipulates selyse into madness.
- taunts maester cressen, and gives him a smug look as he dies.
- is shown as “evil” when allowing people to burn, while daenerys is shown as a “hero” when doing so.
- never mocks maester cressen, is never cruel to him.
- knows that cressen wants to poison her, but tells him that he doesn’t have to, giving him an outlet and a choice.
- is friendly with selyse, but doesn’t manipulate her into madness.
- doesn’t manipulate selyse into burning her own brother.
- is only implied to have slept with stannis.
- offers her condolences to davos for his loss.
- actually respects ser davos.
- her drive of helping stannis and saving the realm is a lot more proufound.
- is much more than a sex object with questionable morals.
- is regarded as a very beautiful woman, but not a sex object.
- makes devan stay at the wall, cause she wishes not for davos to lose any more sons.
- doesn’t care that davos never swears to harm her.
- is the only one to visit davos when he is imprisoned.
- is actually a human being, with human emotions.
- doesn’t blame davos for stannis’ loss at the blackwater, cause davos was not the once to convince stannis not to bring her along.
Sorry, you were saying, Zelena?
"You will love again, Fee."
"No. No, I won’t. Not like this…..never like this."